Reconciliation: What To Do When An Offence Has Occurred
Doug and Leslie discuss the definition of reconciliation and how to reconcile your relationship once an offense has occurred.
2 Cor 5:18-20
Come to the process with humility.
- Let your spouse know that you intend to work on rebuilding the things that are broken.
- Be willing to make changes with purpose and make them.
- Admit your own feelings and encourage to share their feelings with you.
- clear the air with your spouse
- Take responsibility for your actions.
The Couple’s Prayer Guide can be found here: https://heartcallministries.org/r8hf
Email Doug & Leslie at: email@example.com
Grab freebies and subscribe to the HeartCall newsletter at:
Looking for something not listed? It’s probably here: https://linktr.ee/heartcallministries
INTRO/OUTRO MUSIC CREDITS
Theme music: Dead Winter
Artists: White Bones
Composers: White Bones
Audio source: Epidemic Sound
POSTROLL MUSIC CREDITS
Audio source: MusicRevolution
Find out more about Doug and Leslie:
- Free Resources
- Social Media Links
- Current episodes of The Vision Driven Marriage